Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged! Lisa over at Living Easy has tagged me. Now 7 random things about me......





1. I am an animal lover, I would take in every animal that comes in my yard and every animal that someone dropped off if I could afford the care they needed.


2. I can't live without my cell phone, I take it with me everywhere I go!


3. I can live without cable-I do not have cable or satellite and have not for several years. I don't even get the "free" local channels with an antenna!


4. I love to read, I will read almost anything at all.


5. I hate to wash dishes. If I were not concerned about the environment, I would use disposable dishes.


6. I don't like beef or fish. I will eat chicken and some pork and occasionally will eat turkey but it is not my favorite either.


7. I love my diet pepsi. I drink loads every day.





This took longer than I thought.....





Now for seven more tags! I think I will have to go with the following:





livingdaytodaywithsuneday.blogspot.com She has also had difficulties and is helping her daughter. And camping! Look at the great pics!


http://4hatsandfrugal.blogspot.com/ I am sure she has been tagged already and will not play again because she is busy (read her blog and you'l see why), but I wanted to include her because I respect her and her abilities as a mom and wife.


http://chi-annie.blogspot.com/ I like to check in and see what yummy recipe she has up, and what kind of awesome deals she has at the stores.


http://frugalsuz.blogspot.com/ I could not pull off my cvs deals without her! I know she gives credit to others for the deals, but I find her site the easiest to read and understand!





That is all I can come up with as I do not read too many blogs and Lisa covered the rest that I read!

RULES: Now you list 7 random things about yourself and tag seven other blogs. I did not list seven, and if you don't want to, then don't. I don't think it matters at all! :) I like to make up my own rules anyway....

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Hey thanks for sharing! I always read your blog and you're in my daily prayers. Hugs