Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Could Hound Last Night

I got my van back last night. That is super duper. I have been without a running vehicle since Wednesday last week. So I took my expired as of the 22 EB to CVS to see if they would let me use them. They would and so here is the deal that I got at the first store:

1 colgate toothpaste 2.29 sale .88
1 cvs High def face wash 8.49 sale 5.49
4 cvs cotton rounds .99 each total 3.96
2 gillette shampoos 5.99 each total 11.98
1 nesting jars package 3.79 total 3.79

I used the following q's:
.75 off any colgate
4*$1 off cvs beauty
1*$1 off cvs High defining
$5 off $25
$2 and $10 EB

My total was 3.67 cents and I got back $12 in EB! Not too shabby with a savings of 88%! I can handle that!

The second store had the gillette gamer razor so I got that and a bag of jelly beans, used $4 off gillette razor, and a $2 and $3 Eb and paid tax of 18 cents. I got $4 of EB back, so I lost one in the deal, but am okay with that as I love jelly beans and really wanted some.

1 comment:

Chicagolandia said...

I hate the loss of freedom when my car is in the shop. I am so glad you got your van back and you can get back to your routine.