I went to Kmart with my mom last night. I had to go with someone, because I still do not have a vehicle that runs. I did not have a super duper deal, partly because I had to buy antifreeze. I bought two gallons because apparently my van did not have any antifreeze. No wonder it was overheating. The guy that is looking at it will try putting it in and see if it leaks out anywhere to see if that is why I did not have any in the radiator. He thinks that the last folks that I had look at it just did not put enough in because there was no evidence at my house or his that the van was leaking. Antifreeze is really expensive. It was on sale for $10 a gallon, and I needed two! So that is part of my expense at Kmart last night. Here is what else I got:
2 Secret deoderants at 29 cents each= 58 cents
3 Sure deoderants at 29 cents each=87 cents
7 bags of Goodlife at 79 cents each==$5.53
3 bags of Goodlife at $1.69 each=$5.07
1 valentine candy at 89 cents (splurge but just needed it last night)=.89
1 Kotex pantyliner FREE=$0
4 boxes fruit snacks at $2.00 each=$8.00
2 boxes fruit by the foot at $2.00 each=$4.00
The last two sets of items should have been cheaper but my coupons stuck to the inside of my box and I did not realize until I got home which q's were missing. I counted 15 when I gave them to the cashier, and she scanned 15, I just did not notice the fruit snack ones were missing. I plan to go back tomorrow and see if they will let me price adjust and add the q's if I get my van back. I buy the fruit snacks and fruit by the foot because my son and drama girl both love them.
So my total was $51.14 of which $4.82 cents was tax and $20 was antifreeze. I also had them price adjust because on my reciept it said the goodlife cat food was $4.99 and it should have been $4.79. They made a mistake in refunding I think because I wound up with $2.80 back. Also, if I can get them to take the three extra q's I had for the fruit snacks it will save another $3.00. I can only hope.
And a final total of $51.14-$2.80=$48.34. Certainly not one of my better trips. Drat those car repairs.
EDIT: I also got a $3.50 cat oyno! I may go shop doubles again.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment