Tuesday, March 30, 2010

T-T-T-T-T-TUESDAY!

IT'S TUESDAY! You know what that means. All about random. Wait this blog is always about me. It's Random Tuesday Thoughts. Go over to Keely's, grab a button and play along.

randomtuesday

Today is my un-birthday. I have been reading about birthday's on a few other blogs, but today is not my birthday, it is my un-birthday. Yeah for me!

I have been packing and have discovered that I really don't like it. I keep procrastinating. That won't help me down the road here when it's time to move.

Oh yeah, it's time to move. Well almost. I turned in my official notice. The last day that I have to work with the bit** in the office next door is April 30. Woo Hoo! Then I can purge her from my life forever.

Someone will take her place. It always works that way. I'll get all moved and into my new job, and there will be a new bit** from hell.

I am not pregnant. Just thought I would throw that out there as I have had a couple of people ask me that lately. Here I thought I was losing weight and looking better and now folks are asking if I'm preggers. Kind of a blow to the self image there.

It is finally turning warm here again. That damned Spring came and teased us, then ran off. But she's back, and the bit** better stay this time.

Now go grab a button and play along. Happy RTT!

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Great idea- unbirthday. Do we get gifts?

Have a great RTT.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/bloggers-internet-users/

Just call me Yankee said...

Absolutely, what other reason do we need?

kyooty said...

welcome Spring!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I am so ready for Spring! Just like you said.....she better stay for good this time!!

Brandy@YDK said...

yay for un-birthday's and un-pregnancys! and job notices. it's a good tuesday for you