Thursday, March 11, 2010

This, That and The Other

I am starting a new blog. I will still keep this one going, but will use the other one for my more R rated posts. This one will follow along the same thread that it has been on.

I have an update on my situation with my son. I have a deposition tomorrow. It was set for February, but as with all things related to this deal, it got rescheduled to March. It is still on for tomorrow as of today. We will be driving down tonight so I can get a good night sleep. I need to be on my toes for this. They can ask pretty much anything they want to in a deposition. I am trying hard not to freak out about it, and for the most part I am succeeding. I will be breathing a huge sigh of relief once we are done tomorrow. Wish me luck.

I have been super busy at work. I am taking today to be a slug and not get much done. I have big stacks of work to get done, but it will all still be here when I get back, so I am going to take a few minutes for myself. I have been working non-stop for about two weeks now, and just need a slower day.

I have been packing and sorting at home. I knew I had a lot of shit, but did not realize just how much til I started packing it up. Yikes. Purge City is where I need to head. And Goodwill. They won't know what hit them when I get done.

Wow, this is starting to sound like a random Tuesday post. I should have taken the time on Tuesday to post all this so I could participate in Keely's RTT. Oh, well. There will always be next Tuesday. I'm sure after the deposition and a weekend with my mom and my son, I will have more random.

Hope Friday and the weekend treats you all well. I will probably not be logging on much or at all this weekend. Well, I might tomorrow after the deposition so I don't have to sit with my mom and me couped up in the hotel room all day and night. It will give me something to do. And I can let you all know how it went.

2 comments:

cheapdate said...

The best of luck to you. I'm glad you will be keeping us posted on here .Let us know when your son is coming home. Remember- Not IF but When he comes home.

Cathy said...

Yes, keep us posted on when he's coming home!