Something actually went okay! It's about time.
Creepy had already been told some misinformation by his dad about me and Mail Man. I started by asking what his dad had told him about the hearing and things that his dad learned at the hearing. This led to all kinds of stories of what his dad told him, most of which was untrue. I set him straight on some of it, on other things I just told him that was not how it went but didn't tell him exactly what was said.
After a little while he blurted out MM's name but then covered his mouth and said he wasn't supposed to say anything about it. I told him about meeting MM and that we started dating in the spring and that MM knew about him.
I explained why we didn't introduce the two of them and told Creepy a bit about MM and his family. He asked if my family knew about MM and I told him yes. Pretty much he just took in all the information and asked a few good questions, then said that he wished he had met him already. I explained that we didn't do that because we both thought that it would be too much for him and since I only had since a limited time for visiting him, we wanted me to be able to spend my time with him alone or with my mom.
I then told him that because I couldn't take him home with me, he would not be at the wedding. That seemed to bother him more than anything else. He really wanted to be a part of it. I know it will bother him and hurt him, but I am NOT going to that county to get married because I am certain that his dad would find out about it somehow and try to mess something up. We would have to apply for a marriage license and I am sure his dad's atty would find out about it by keeping tabs on me. I sure don't want him to be there or even try some of his devious tricks.
Otherwise, Creepy was completely okay with the idea of having a step-dad and brothers and sisters.
So, all in all, it went well. We had a really good visit this weekend.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment