Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yet Another Thankful Post, Just Like All the Others Your Already Read

I know that everyone is posting their thanks today, but I am going to add mine.

I don't have my son home like I feel he should be. However, I got to talk to him for a while today and for that I'm thankful. I still get to see him, which his dad would liked to have prevented. I am thankful that I still get to have visits.

I talked to my mom today. She was home alone and we enjoyed our conversation. I couldn't be there today, my sister was working, and she didn't have the money or desire to try to drive a ways to visit her mom. However, we both got to talk to each other, she talked to her mom, she talked to my sister. We are all okay and alive. For that I am thankful.

I obviously am thankful for many other things, but those are the important ones. I still get to see my son and I still have my loved ones in my life. Even if I can't go see them, I can still talk to them and hear their voices. Thanks to the powers that be.

No comments: