Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cheese, How I love Thee

I was just told about a great deal from a fellow grocery hound (beccainbaltimore). She sent me here for an opportunity for some free cheese. Now of course I went over there immediately, because, like chi-annie , I like cheese. And I like all kinds of cheese. We eat a lot of cheese in our house. It is easy to take with you and easy to eat, and enjoy.

So if you like cheese, get over there, and enter!

2 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

I hope I get the freeze cheese. I'm already thinking of ways to use it! :)

Just call me Yankee said...

I can think of lots of things to do with the cheese too. We really do eat a lot of cheese in my family. I actually like cheese any time of day even for breakfast. By the way, did you get the recipe I emailed to you for the parmesean spinich bread?