Wednesday, February 18, 2009
The Falls, Update
Well here is a brief update for all you concerned pals. I certainly appreciate the concern from everyone. I propped up my knee and iced it for a long time last night. Today it is much much better. My sister has been back to work now for a couple of days. She is still sore some from her shoulder down her back a bit and on her bum. The baby does not care much for the cast, but has figured out if she hangs on to solid furniture, like the couch, she can walk a little ways. Of course if she lets go of the couch or chair, she falls over, but she has not gotten hurt from that. She is also getting lots of hugs and kisses for all her troubles which she does like. She is a kissy and huggy baby. She is also getting carted around too. Drama girl seems to be just fine now. She will probably talk about this for months, but she does not seem too distressed about it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am glad everyone is doing fine, children are so "plastic."
I'm so glad you're feeling better. I hope everyone has a speedy recovery.
I too am glad that you are feeling better! That poor baby! But she will bounce back quickly!
Post a Comment