Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb9/superkeely/randomtuesday.jpg
Go check out Keely at the UnMom today. But read mine first.

I slept last night for about 2 1/2 hours. I got up and made a phone call in the middle of the nap to S, but he did not answer so I went back to sleep. After about a total of 3 hours of sleep, I got up and putzed around my house, then was back in bed 3 hours later. I feel soooo much better today. I am tired of being tired.

Work is still crazy busy. I keep getting more and more piles of things to do. I feel like I am drowning in paperwork. Our whole office does right now. My co-worker said the same thing yesterday, that she feels like we are all drowning in paper work in this office right now.

I am very excited to see sunshine. I need my fix of sunshine. It's like a drug that I cannot get enough of. Hook me up, baby.  Fill my veins with that sunny goodness.

Never feed your cats a solid diet of tuna for two or three days. Get your ass up and go buy cat food. Your nose will thank you later. Especially if your cats are indoor only and use a litter box. I think I am going to have that smell in my nostrils for days. *hacking and gagging*

Well, work is finding out today about me leaving. We'll see what they say....


That's all for today kids. What's random in your life today?

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with your work thing today. I just had to deliver that information last week, but luckily with everything we have going on it was well received news.

♥ Kathy said...

I'm so ready for sunshine too! Happy RTT!

Just call me Yankee said...

Thanks. They just got back and said the big boss man has to think about things. Not whether I can leave, just what to do with my position when I do go.

The Crazy Coxes said...

Yea for sunshine!
I'm glad you updated on telling your boss that you were leaving - you left us hanging!

Yuck on the whole cat and tuna thing. I guess I won't be having tuna for lunch!
Happy Random!

Just call me Yankee said...

Crazy Coxes, Sorry about the tuna thing, lol. Hope it didn't ruin your lunch!

Brandy@YDK said...

i've been on a tuna salad diet for like 2 days (leftovers) and I know how the cats feel!