Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baseball and Apple Pie: RTT

randomtuesday

It's RTT! Go check out Keely at The UnMom for more random.

I was talking with some other moms this weekend. I have now fully realized just how happy I am to have a boy. One of the women had four boys only and the other woman had all boys, then finally had a girl last. And holy cow, her stories matched stories from Drama Girl. All girls must be pretty similar. I know they all aren't, cuz Baby Girl is more like Destructo Girl. She is a total daredevil and like to take things apart. That is my kind of girl.

Both of the girls like flowers. They like the kind from a flower shop and the kind they can plant into the ground. I think that Creep likes flowers and veggies and things that he can plant. He likes to garden, and so do the girls.

I know that Creep believes in unicorns, and I don't know if the girls even know what a unicorn is. I will have to ask them. Destructo Girl will say she believes whatever Drama Girl believes in. She loves her big sister.

I saw a post earlier today about underwear. I have decided I do not have enough underwear. I am forever doing more laundry so I can have more clean ones. I need to hit of VS for more of those sexy and comfy undies.

Creep seems to be doing okay. He is playing baseball. He seems to like it okay. He got cut from one team and put on another, but seems okay with that. He says he did not like the first coach and says he does like the new coach he has.

I really don't have anything to say about apple pie. I do like it though. Especially home made apple pie.

That's all Folks!

1 comment:

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

I love apple pie!!!

Girls are a pain. I have 3 so I should know. Boys are easier!