My eye problem? Turns out it was sinus issues. I got a headache Tuesday night. That morphed into the devil headache Wednesday morning. MM was a little worried. I take that to mean I looked like cat puke. By lunchtime, I was ready to go home. I thought I was going to hurl. MM came to get me and I went home and went to bed.
When I woke up three hours later, I had so much sinus pressure, I had blurry vision. MM went and got me some sinus medicine. I love sinus medicine, it's my new boyfriend. I didn't feel great, and there was still some pressure, but all in all, I finally felt like I might survive this attack of devil sinuses.
By this morning, I felt much better. Even my eye has stopped hurting. Stupid eye. Next time it hurts I will pay attention and buy some sinus meds. Especially since the last time I bought sinus medicine it expired before I needed it again. I get a sinus headache and pressure like every two or three years. I think this one was good enough for at least five years. Damned sinuses. I really feel bad for you folks that suffer with sinus issues all the time. But at least if you know you have problems, you can keep your sinus medicine boyfriend handy all the time.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sinus meds make my tongue fuzzy. I much prefer my neti pot.
Post a Comment