It's Random Tuesday. I'm not sure these are even enough to be considered full thoughts, so we'll just stick with Random Tuesday.
I have something going on with my eye. It's not pink eye or any kind of infection as far as I can tell. It's just a little puffy and teary. And it HURTS. Like, been taking excedrin for several days hurts.
I love Subway. Black Forest Ham. mmmmmm
I'm gonna brag for a minute here, bear with me. I got another compliment on my weight loss last night. My friend said I was looking down right skinny. Yea me!
Today, I sit here and eat Lay's potato chips. Probably won't do much for the keeping the weight off, huh.
I don't owe any more money to my attorney. At least not this week. They said I was paid up. For now. I'm sure that will change soon.
My son was cleaning at his dad's house last night. I want my cheap labor back. Then I can be lazy and get bon-bons and gain all my weight back.
I broke another cell phone. That makes three in less than a year. I really should get the insurance. Ooops.
Moving makes me crazy. And it's expensive.
That about sums up what's rolling around in my head here. Now go check out Keely over at
The Un Mom and check out all the other random shit. And don't forget to play along. And comment.
2 comments:
Go have that eye looked at, yay for losing weight, and get that boy back ASAP!LOL!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Yay for skinny compliments!
I was going to be sensible and get the insurance on my phone, but the guy said it wouldn't be covered if I dropped it in the toilet or my toddler smashed it. Both of which are the most likely scenarios, so I passed.
Post a Comment