Friday, June 5, 2009
I Made Bread!
Ok, I really did make it, but I took zero pics. I took zero pics because I did not want my first and very ugly bread to be posted out there for the world to see. I made the dough on Tuesday night. That part was easy enough. Then last night I followed the rest of the instructions for shaping, letting it rise and baking. I tell you, my bread was just ugly compared to the pics in the cookbook. But let me tell you, that was some tasty bread. I say was, well, because it is gone. I ate a couple of slices and brought it in to work. My mom and all of my co-workers had some. It was a success. I will make more when I return from my trip this weekend, and this time I will show you my ugly bread. And be proud of my ugly tasty bread!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Three cheers for you and the ugly bread!
Who cares what it looks like, as long as it taste good! You can always close your eyes when you eat it.lolol
Have a safe trip!
Good for you! And it's ok if it's not pretty as long as it taste good.
The bread couldn't be that ugly if it's already gone! It sounds divine.
My bread never looks like what you would get in the store or the pictures in a cookbook. But as long as it tastes good, who cares what it looks like. And it sounds like your bread was extra tasty since it didn't last long at all.
Who cares if it is ugly as long as it is tasty! :-)
Post a Comment