I am going to be thankful on Thursdays. Well, I will be thankful everyday, I will just post some random bits that I am thankful for from the past week. This week I am thankful for:
1. It has finally stopped raining here today(after raining every day this week).
2. I get to see my son this weekend.
3. That there is such a thing as Diet Pepsi. I don't know how I would ever wake up every day without it.
4. Chocolate
5. Coupons- I love those money saving little bits of paper.
So what are you thankful for today?
Parenting Without My Partner Is Just Easier
6 days ago




4 comments:
This is such a good idea!
I am SUPER thankful that I have a day off tomorrow. :)
frugalsuz, You are right that is a super wonderful thing to be thankful for!
I am thankful that I have a DBF that LIKES to go hounding with me!!!
Post a Comment