This week I am thankful for several things. I will keep my post to five however.
1. The last couple of weeks have come to an end. I have started getting things back under control.
2. The motor home is all but sold. The couple that wants to come and buy it will be here Saturday.
3. My son and I were both thankful that I made it for my trip and that we at least had the one day. He even told me that one day was better than nothing.
4. The rain has stopped. It is hotter than hell here with the heat and humidity, but it is not raining, I feel like Seattle has gone back to the west coast where it belongs.
5. As always, chocolate....Gotta have my chocolate. Course that might be why I have not lost too much weight yet...I may have to think on that! ;-)
Parenting Without My Partner Is Just Easier
6 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment