Monday, June 29, 2009
Tweet
I decided to sign up with Twitter. I recently signed up for Facebook, so I thought to give Twitter a try. I am listed under centralil just like the Grocery Challenge. I only posted once and it may take me a few days to figure it all out before I tweet regularly, but we shall see. All this "connecting" is going to take some getting used to! Hopefully it will become a good way for me to keep in touch easily and not become a burden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I had to thank you again for the Italian chicken recipe! That was dinner last night, and it garnered some many compliments!! That has moved into my monthly rotation for cooking. I made a big batch and froze some. Now when I'm too cheap to buy lunchmeat, it'll come out of the freezer, mix with mayo and poof - delicious sammies! I think of you each time I make it.
I am so glad that you like it as it is also a big hit at our house.
Post a Comment