Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Keely over at The UnMom is host to our random-ness. Check her out.







Let's dive right into some random-ness:

I get really annoyed with the co-workers that think they should come to work when they are sick. That is why we have personal days. Take a day or two off instead of coming to work to spread your coughing, sore throat self around. Because we don't want that. At all. Except now, I am starting to feel it. Echinacea here I come.

I love snow, but hate winter. Not really sure how that works. I love to watch it snow and see it all pile up, but I want to watch it from inside where it is nice and warm. Then I want it to melt off the next day, maybe two days. I just do not like being cold. With low blood pressure, cold hands and feet are standard and snow covered cold hands and feet do not mix.

I picked up my boots from the cobbler on Saturday. Then forgot to wear them today in the snow. Guess that is why no one has accused me of having it all together lately.

I was off work yesterday with a reason I shall share another day. When I come back today, I have piles waitng for me. Why is it that work happens that way? Is there some cardinal universal rule that says every time you take a day off, everyone else is super productive and puts all their projects on to your desk for the next step? I know I am not the only one this happens to. It happens to all us people, so it must be universal.

I think I figured out the secret to my losing weight. I have been eating breakfast. I have read many times that eating breakfast is the best way to lose weight or keep your weight down. And the best part? Breakfast is usually Hardees or McDonalds. Not good for me, I know, but fast and easy. And on my way to work. If this keeps up, I might even start to eat donuts again. Mmmmmm. Donuts. Lovely. Tasty. Sweet. Deliciousness.

It's starting to look like I will totally be driving in the bad weather again on my trip down. It seems like for the last 4-6 trips there has been snow and slick roads on the way down and on the way back. WTH happened to global warming? Where is my warm(er) weather instead of all these crazy piles of snow?

I think my brain just froze up. I am done. See you tomorrow.

No comments: