Wonder who will find me with that title? Hee hee.
I want to admit to my new love affair that I have going on. Now, remember as I am telling you this that I am so not girly. Or prissy. Or anything but casual. And try not to laugh too hard when you are remembering that I love flannel and jeans and going bare foot. And that I hate pink anything.
My new love is sparkly. It is shiny. It is tasty. It is lip gloss. I have found that I cannot get enough of it. I run around with like three or four different kinds at a time. Just in case. I have about 8 different kinds now. I wear it as soon as I get up in the morning and put it on all the way up to bedtime. I have all kinds of colors and flavors. Lots of variety depending on my mood. And who I plan on kissing. *snort-giggle* I am just kidding about that. Mostly. Sort of.
I just hope this doesn't mean that I am going to get all girly.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Lip gloss is the first step to girlyness be careful it's the girly gateway drug. LOL Glad you found something for yourself.
Post a Comment