Come join in the fun with Keely over at the Un Mom. Lots of strange and unfocused thoughts going on over there today.
One should always be careful when sending a text message. I have a touch screen phone, and for the most part, I absolutely love it. I love scrolling with the touch of a finger rather than having to keep pushing buttons to scroll down my list of contacts, or when I am surfing the Interwebz (To visit my bloggy friends of course). As with all things, though, there is the potential for trouble. I typed up a text to send to my new beau. I opened my contacts and with the slide of a finger, scrolled down and selected the name. And promptly sent it to the wrong person because the screen apparently was not done moving. I am still not living this down. I have a feeling I will hear about this for the rest of my life. At least it was not a steamy message.
I really hate year end at work. Lots of nothing to do for a few days, then swamped when everything comes rolling in. Then nothing, then swamped. And trying to keep things straight for which year, and the bazillion journal entries to go with it all.
I have been walking with my sister twice a week early in the am. We missed a day last week, and it totally messed me up. My whole body got kinda screw-y. We walked again on Thursday and again this morning, and I feel like I am getting back on schedule now. I never thought I would say that exercise was something that I would do, let alone wanted to do. Yikes.
Man, there is just not a lot rolling around in my head today. I guess I'm not feeling very random. I tried to at least.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment