But now? Now it's snowing down where S is. Snowing like crazy. Maybe up to six inches. Blech. And pretty cold for down there. And of course it snows on my weekend to go see him. I'm pretty sure the the snow will be off the roads and such by Friday night and Saturday, but the ground will be snow covered again and that means no basketball or trips to the park. Just another weekend stuck in the hotel room.
The good news is that ball season is over(they stunk and lost all their games, so when end of season tournaments came around they were eliminated the first game). That means we just get to spend our time uninterrupted by traveling around for games.
In other news I will hopefully be able to spend some time with Mail Man tonight and tomorrow. It all depends on the work
That's pretty much all I have for today. Sort of seems like another Random Tuesday over here. Cuz we all know work is not what I want to be focusing on right now. I have important things to do this weekend and I am ready to get them started.




1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. We've had a lot of snow in DC this year. I love snow but I'm now ready for spring. Hope you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment