Friday, February 5, 2010

Moving Time

This weekend I am driving down to my cousin's house. She lives in Kentucky. Well, she lives there through tomorrow. I am helping her pack her stuff, load the truck and get on the road. Today I am leaving work early to get there when she gets off work. It is several hours worth of driving to get there. She helped me move quite a few years ago when our area was blanketed in temperatures that rivaled Hell. And I had no air conditioning. Now that is a true friend. So, off I go into a snowstorm today to help her. From one extreme to another I guess.

Tonight when I get there we are going to go get pizza at a restaurant called Quattros. I have been told it is the best pizza on earth. So tonight I get to eat there and fill my belly with the best pizza on earth. I will get back to you on that status next week. Then we pick up her step-dad at the train station and head back to her place. We will have wine and pack boxes. Tomorrow we will get up and load the truck, her cats, her car and then be off.

Well, she will be off. I am meeting my new beau down the road from her for the rest of the weekend. I plan to have a lot of fun this weekend. Family, Pizza, Wine, and my new love. I am anxious to get my weekend started!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend you deserve it!!!!