
I went to cvs on Friday with my mom. She told me we were going to meet my sister there and I would help both of them work out some deals. Then we get to cvs and she tells me that my sister is not meeting us. I wish I had known that, I would have preferred to go to "my cvs". The one we went to is notoriously coupon UNfriendly. I figured we would give it a try anyway. I got 2 purex laundry detergents(BOGO), 2 travel packs of ladies shick razors($.99 each), two colgate sensitives ($3.99 w$3.99 EB), and one pack of huggies wipes (clearanced $3.25). I used two colgate $1 off sensitive, one BOGO free shick any razor, one $1 off any shick razor, one $.50 off huggies wipes, and one BOGO free purex laundry det. I also used two EB with a value of $5 and one with a value of $2. My total was $2.58 and I got back $7.98 EB from the toothpaste. I had another $2 and $5 EB but did not want to spend either of them because I would have had to purchase something else to make my total higher. Before tax was only $1.72.
My mom spent like $.51 after her EB and she earned back I think she said around $15 in EB.
I will post a picture tomorrow as I did not bring my cord for my camera to work today.
My mom spent like $.51 after her EB and she earned back I think she said around $15 in EB.
I will post a picture tomorrow as I did not bring my cord for my camera to work today.




4 comments:
It looks like they weren't nearly as coupon UN-friendly as the Super Target!
That is true... That gal was pretty unfriendly. Maybe she needed a happy pill.
I had fun despite that, we will have to do that agian.
Way to go! That is a pretty nice haul. Next time bring her a present with a bow :)
Rebecca (nasagreen), Thanks!
Post a Comment