I was not going to go to CVS this week in an effort to spend as little money as possible. However, I called my sister and she started telling me how she really needed to get to walmart, and remember while she was there to get some bw for her and the girls. My sister has really dry skin and both of her girls have eczema (sp?). They really like to use some of the bw I gave them at christmas but it breaks their skin out to use it every day. I asked if they use Aveeno, and she said that they love it, but it is really expensive. Weeellllll, do you want some then? obviously she would love some. So off to cvs. I did pretty good last night with all the tips from
Rebecca and
Frugalsuz. So here it is:

3*6 aveeno bw
1*7 aveeno lotion
1*5 cvs tp
1*.59 cvs pocket tissue
2*.99 cvs almonds
1*2.50 addidas deo (I had more q's but promised them to nasagreen so I just used one)
1*1.32 cvs baby wipes
1*1.29 cvs tissues
-5 5/30
-4 4/20 beauty
-2 2/10 cvs brand
-10 10/3 aveeno
-2 any aveeno
-1 addidas
-1.98 off any nuts
-4.99 eb
-5 eb
My total was $2.60 which included tax! I got back a $10 and a $2 eb!
I will probably do this deal again this weekend to get more bw that my sister and the girls can use all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment