Thursday, April 23, 2009

Challenge - Update April 23,2009

I did not go to Kfart yesterday. They are not doing doubles. I looked at the online ad and it said they were according to the front page of the ad. Something told me to call before I drove clear to the other side of town. I called and they are not participating. Dang and double dang. I guess it means I did not spend any money again though.
I did go and see my dad, which is free of course. Then I went on home. I was going to go to wags and get something really cheap so I could get my free bag, but I lost my q I had printed off. I was really not having to organized of a day yesterday. I did get my van ready for this weekend. I have a couple of things to add tonight and that's it.
I also played with Sharktooth, my outside kitty. My son named her. Yes, I said her. She is preggers right now. I do not know when we will have kittens, but I am sure she will bring them to me. My house is where she eats. She is not really my cat, I found her outside but she is cute so she can stay. I have been careful about just putting food out all the time and am trying to just feed the kitties when they show up. I do not want to keep feeding the dogs. These dogs have homes, they are just piggies. I feed and pet all the feral cats in the neighborhood. They are friendly for the most part. There is only one cat that won't let me pet him. I figure all kitties need someone to care for them. I am going to try to TNR some of the kitties if I can get my son home soon. I do not need even more kitties to feed. I am sure they will not be too happy about that, but the neighborhood will. Less cats to get into crawlspaces, pee on the flowers, and have more babies.
Other than that I did not spend any money but I did not save any either.
How are you doing on your challenge?

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

I didn't spend any money today either. I like days like that!