Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Challenge

Precious has given us a challenge. Well, actually she has given herself a challenge and has invited us along. Of course I have said yes to this challenge. I have upcoming legal expenses for my hearing. (We are getting closer) Ialso have a car that needs a lot of work. I am up for the challenge! Precious created her set of rules of what constitutes a "need" versus a "want". Unlike Precious, I do not have a stockpile as wonderful as hers. I do have several items that I use frequently stockpiled though. I have frozen and canned veggies, pasta, evaporated milk and other cooking supplies, and other items like condiments. I do not have much meat stockpiled. I will have to watch the sales and buy my protien items on the sale of the week.
Thanks Precious for starting this for us! I am so glad to join!

No comments: