Well, This is the first time I have posted my monthly spending totals. These totals only include groceries, hba, household. This does not include any expenses from my trips, monthly gas expense or the like. I do not eat out unless I have a gift card or I take my son on my trip (occasionally) so there is no eating out to include. So without further ado:
Total merchandise value: $462.06
Total amount spent: $119.56
Total amount saved: $342.50
This is a total savings of 74%. I am super excited about this as I have never had this high of a savings when I include my groceries. I did not have to do a lot of food shopping this month as I have quite a bit stockpiled, but did go to the store a couple of times. I am sure it will not be as good next month as I will need to get more food items this month than last, but at least I am getting there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow, that's amazing! Great job on all those deals. Keep up all the good hounding!
74% is NOTHING to sneeze at!
You did very well...congrats!!
Gee, I wish I could get by on $120+/- a month.lolol
74% is phenomenal! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment