Friday, May 1, 2009

Monthly Totals

Now I have my totals!

I am actually posting my monthly totals two months in a row. This month is no where as good as last month. I am including the two times I ate out and the time I got donuts (this is me embarassed now) and they are counted as 1 item each. I am also including the postage I spent this month. I got the forever stamps which come in a book of 20 and I got 5, so I counted them as 5 separate items, and the packages I mailed each count as one, which was a total of 3. I did not count anything from my trips, and I did not count the items I bought for maintenance on my car.
Without further ado:
Number of Items: 199
Total Spent: $327.42
Total Saved: $352.41
Total Value: $679.83
Percent Saved: 52%
A little better than half, I'll take that.

Not up to par with last month, but that was a really good month for me, and I may not do that good again, unless there are some kick ass sales.

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

Great totals! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!