A lot of folks over on the Pound have been talking about organizing pantries, cabinets and closets in order to fit all their goodies in. So far I have been purging as I declared I would in my resolutions, albiet slowly. I do have a before and after picture of one of my kitchen cabinets though.

Here is the before picture. As you can see, I was just stuffing things in! I could not really even find anything. Now the after:
I totally did not have as much as I thought I did! Of course this is one cabinet. I did not remember to take pics of other cabinets, but with all of my purging, I now have two - count 'em- two empty cabinets. That is a lot to get rid of.
I also cleaned my furnace last night. I vaccuumed all the dust bunnies around the outside, pulled out the filters to clean and vaccuumed the inside as well. I pulled the deep freezer out of the bathroom and put it back in the kithchen (I don't like it in the kitchen as the only place it fits is right in front of the door where I come in and out. I like it less in the bathroom though I guess!).
I moved my two sets of plastic drawers into the bathroom in the freezers place. This makes more sense to me as the drawers are where I keep my stockpile of toiletries like shampoo and conditioner, bandaids, you get the idea...
I will hopefully remember to take more pictures as I clean and organize my house and stockpile.




2 comments:
Great job organizing! I h ope I can be that organized when I get settled.
Next time you're in town, let me know - I'd love to go hounding with you!
Great job organizing. I love it when I find space!
Post a Comment