Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday

I am going to try to remember to participate every Friday in Flashback Friday, hosted by Jill over at ScaryMommy. Now my blog has not been around long enough to have flashbacks from the blog. I also have only had a digital camera for a short while. I do have a picture to share though. My son has had a camera for about three years now. This picture represents about half of all the pictures that I have from my son S.

I mostly throw these pictures away after a while, when I think that S won't notice that they are missing. Now I can keep them forever on a disc because what fun to show S the super photographer he used to be! I do have to admit however, he is getting better. I swear I have not seen an up and close eye ball shot for a couple of months! Or the ever popular "Up the Nose See all My Nose Hairs" type of shot.
Gee, what will I do with no more nose hair shots?

2 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

You are a much better mom than I-- I delete those suckers immediately! Thank goodness for digital cameras, huh? :)

Just call me Yankee said...

I can't delete them because what would I use to give my son a hard time with later?!