Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Makin' Bread!

Mary Hunt over at Everyday Cheapskate/Debt Proof Living has posted a link to her blog and in the blog is a link to a book called Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. Check out her blog to get the scoop on this bread. While you are at it, sign up to receive her daily emails. They are packed with great money saving ideas. I signed up and I absolutely love getting the tips and stories. I bought the book and will update with how it goes. I can't wait to get it in!

2 comments:

slugmama said...

I'll have to check this out as I keep hearing about it.lol
Make sure to take some pics of the loaves you make.

There was a youtube vid of 1 bowl bread I think it was called I saw a yr. or so ago. I wonder if this is the same/similar to that?

Just call me Yankee said...

I will definitley take pics and post how it goes.