Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Resolutions-Weight Loss
I have been making good on my resolution to re-organize my home. Now it is time to make good on my weight loss resolution. I begin my journey today. I weighed myself this morning at my mom's ( I do not have a scale). I weighed 185 pounds dressed for work. I will make sure I wear comparable clothes each week to make certain I am not claiming a greater loss than actual because my clothes were lighter. I had my boots on which I probably should have taken off for the weight check as I know they are heavy. I will follow the same diet that I followed a couple of years ago when I lost 30 pounds. I have since gained about 20-25 pounds back. So off it will go again. For some of my other resolutions, I am still trying to work on them as well. Time to get off the couch and start getting things accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I've lost 98 lbs. by eating low-fat (though I've gained back 27 of them - can't resist cheese - or chips). What diet do you follow?
Chicago, I follow a diet called FatLoss4Idiots. It is a diet I found online and have been able to follow it fairly easily each time I wanted to use it. I found it about 2 years ago and had great success. I have tried pretty much every diet out there with no success, even plans like ww and going to the doctor. My problem is I like to eat things like cheese as well, and on this diet, I can. I tried low fat and got no where. Just wound up with a lot of cravings. If you would like to see the diet, I would be happy to email the info to you.
Thank you! I'd really appreciate it.
Post a Comment