Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WAGS & CVS

I wish that I could remember to take pictures of my haul!
Here is my deal from wags:
1 softsoap $3.99
-$1 MQ
Total: $3.30 and rec'd a free softsoap q.
I used the free q for a second bottle and paid tax of $.31.
I got another free bottle q. I then went out to my van and counted out 31 cents *4. Then I went back in and got four more bottles. So for 6 bottles of softsoap I paid $4.85, and I still have one more free bottle q left. No more rolling, but at least I will get one more.

Last night I went to CVS. I bought a bit of stuff and paid $1 OOP. Here is how it went down:
M&M's 2*1.5
jelly beans 4*.88
Glade S&S 1*5.99
glade spray 2*1.89
cvs wheat crackers 1*1.99
johnsons buddies 6*1.19
total $25.42
-$5 5/245
-$6 EB
-$4 glade S&S
-$3 johnsons wyb 3
-$2 johnsons wyb 2
-$1 johnsons buddies
-$1 cvs crt glade
-$1.89 bogo glade spray
-$1 m&m's wyb 2
My reciept however says that I saved $32.31 instead of the $25 that I ordered. I guess that is because they are counting the actual sales savings as well.
Subtotal was 53 cents then add 47 cents tax for a total of $1 OOP! I only got back $2 of EB. But I have a lot that are expiring and need to get used. Hopefully we get some good EB deals soon. Come on CVS.
My mom did really well too. She got about $16 or $17 worth of merchandise for $1.58 and got back $1 of EB.

No comments: