
I had a wonderful super duper trip to wags last night. Let me tell you, if this is how my Wags trips are going to go, it totally makes up for crappy grocery store selections! Sorry the pic is so blurry, I am not so good with a digital camera yet. See one of my kitties in the back?
Here is what I bought:
4 * 12 pack diet pepsi
4 * Glucerna Cereal
4 * Glade sense&spray (raincheck-he wrote $3.99 instead of $7.99)
2 * Reynolds aluminum foil
2 * bag of jelly beans
2 * bic soliel razors -they did not have any refills
The absolute best part was my total. Are you ready for this?
$7.23 AND I got a $7 rr for my next trip! YIPPEE! I did the happy dance all the way home. I was actually so excited I forgot to go to the grocery store to look for shelf stable milk!
My wags will apparently allow overage to the max! I used the wags 7 day q's for the foil, jelly beans and the free 12 pack wyb three. I used two bogo free glade's. I used the rain check to get the glades for $3.99. I used the esc q's for the bic, glade (I was really surprised she allowed this! I did not think she would), and I used mc for the foil-2*$1, the bic-2*$2, and the glucerna-4*$5. Then as she was done scanning those before I actually gave her the esc to scan, the cat machine spits out a q for $3 off my next purchase of glucerna, so she scans it! I did not even know what it was for until she had already scanned it and entered the price manually because it beeped! So my total went from somewhere around $80 to $7.23. She was just as excited as I was! Then I had to get a rain check for the sambucol because they were out. She said she could not put more than one on a single rain check, so she gave me two separate ones. This was one way cool trip. I paid less than the cost of two cases of diet pepsi for all this stuff! Happy dance, Happy dance!!!




5 comments:
Great hounding trip! I love seeing people save $$!
Wonderful WAGS trip!
Good for you. I've done that happy dance too!lol
If the Sambucol comes in before the end of the month and you don't have the $4 IP Q, take the $3 Q out of the box before you pay for it and stack that 1 with the Wags Q to make it free.
Slugmama,
Thanks to Alpha-yankee on the grocery challenge I do have the $4 IP q. I am really hoping to find it somewhere before then. It is good to know however that there is a q in the box. I think I missed that before. I have two stores in my area, and several on the way down and back in my travels, so I am hopeing to find some soon.
Nice haul. Though the kitty looks a little disappointed that there wasn't anything for her in that pile.
Marti, Everything in my house is for this cat. He thinks that if something comes through the door, it must be inspected rubbed, chewed, layed on or in, or otherwise marked as his. He is a very nosy kitty.
Post a Comment