Friday, March 27, 2009

This week in Time Savings

This week on Sunday I made a vegetable stock, then froze part of it, and used the rest for soup. I made enough soup to freeze some, and put some in (spillproof) dishes to bring for lunch at work. I ran out of containers, so one bowl just filled and some aluminum foil on top and stuck in the fridge. I will eat that on Tuesday night after running my errands. This way all I have to do is microwave my soup, and as they say: Soup's On! I should have enough soup for lunch every day this week. If I don't get tired of it that is.....



I also have packed all of my bags for my trip this weekend. All I have to do now is add food to the cooler on Friday after work and I will be ready to go. I will get gas probably on Wednesday to avoid the rain that we will be having on Tuesday and Thursday, and I do not want to wait til Friday.



I will pack as much of my bag for work the night before. I put in my diet pepsi, crystal light, any dry snacks, plasticware, and my book to read at lunch if I stay in. This way in the mornings, all I have to do is add in the cold part.



I will lay out my clothes to save time in the morning. If I decide at night what I want to wear I can usually seem to decide faster. It always takes me a really long time to decide what to wear in the mornings.

That seems to be all I did for time saving and preplanning this week. Not a whole lot for sure.

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

I hope you are enjoying your trip!

Love vegetable stock too!