Friday, July 10, 2009

Site of the Week Saturday

I am going to post this today because for some reason I cannot seem to get the scheduled posts to work. I did not think it was that hard, but they aren't posting anymore. So here goes a day early:





Site of the Week Saturday this week will be Frugal Family Fun Blog. Valerie is the master at coming up with loads of thrifty ways to have fun with the kids. Go and check her site out for great ideas on all things kids and crafty. She even has posted a snack or two that are great fun for the kids. She has even been on her local news with one of her lovely daughters.

1 comment:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

I just popped over here to see what you've been up to, and saw this post. What a great surprise!! Thank you so much! This just made my day. :-)

How did the birthday celebration with your son go? I know you've been looking forward to that for some time now.... Hope you guys had a great time!