Thankful Thursday..... Hmmm, what am I thankful for this week. I am feeling really sarcastic today so I am having a hard time coming up with things that I am truly thankful for. So here is my sarcastic list for today:
1. My mom never listens. I tell her something and the next day she totally has forgotten it. I swear she has dementia.
2. My atty is always so prompt at returning my calls. I have been calling and waiting for over a week now....ugh.
3. My sister is a scatterbrain. She and her husband both actually. I don't know how they keep track of their kids let alone their keys...
4. Work--by golly I just work with the most efficient and knowledgeable folks ever. I really don't know how some of these people don't get lost on the way to work.
5. The stray outdoor female cat is in heat. Let me tell you, I have heard enough growling, hissing, yowling and cat noises for a lifetime. Hurry up and get knocked up. I've had enough. Although that seems to be the attitude that the female cat has. She doesn't want anything to do with those randy little basta***. I can't say as I blame her.
So that's it for today's edition of Thankful Thursday. What are you thankful for. Even if it is a bit (okay a lot) sarcastic.
Parenting Without My Partner Is Just Easier
6 days ago




3 comments:
LOL Thanks for the laugh I'm having one of those kinds of days too. I'm thankful my husband never listens to me otherwise we'd never have anything to argue about. LOL
Hoping things are going better now.
Thanks for the laugh! I'm going to smile about that one all day!
Post a Comment