Friday, July 17, 2009

Thrifty-ness from the Challenge

I did not really spend much money this week. I bought two containers of raisins at Wags this week, and I went to Aldi's to get milk, buns and eggs. That is it. I love having built up a stockpile of food through the challenge that Precious set up. I have plenty of food for meals and the trips. It makes life so much easier in the busy busy summer weeks to not have to keep going to the store. Thanks Precious for the inspiration to get this done! By using some of the ideas shared on Precious's blog, I also got my power bill down to lower than $50 for gas and electricity for the past month. That is great compared to what it has been running. Just goes to show you that all the little things do add up to savings.

So how have your savings been adding up?

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

You are welcome! Great job on that utility bill! Those little things really DO ADD up!