Like Annie, I am all about ham. I think pigs are cute and tasty. I love ham, pork roasts, bacon. Yum Yum. So, in the spirit of ham loving today, I bring you another pork roast recipe.
Dill and Garlic Pork
1 pork roast or loin (boneless)
fresh dill - approx 8 tblsp chopped up
minced garlic - I will say to taste as I use a lot more than average folks, perhaps 1 tblsp
2 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
dash salt and pepper
1 tbsp evoo (extra virgin olive oil)
1/4-1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
Mix 3 tbsp dill, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper together and spread over the top of the pork loin. Mix another 3 tbsp dill, oil and panko. Spread this over the top of the pork loin as well.
In a preheated oven (425 degrees) bake for 15 minutes. Then reduce temp to 375 and finish baking (25 to 30 minutes). Let stand for 10 minutes and then sprinkle the remaining dill on the top and serve.
I love panko bread crumbs. They are the best bread crumb ever. I also love fresh dill and grow it in my herb garden every year. Garlic goes with just about everything in my book. I hope you like these tastes together as much as I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That sounds divine - a side of roasted potatoes and some corn on the cob and it's complete heaven!
Oh, I am drooling!
Post a Comment