Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for a lot. I will still keep to my list of five however.

1. My atty is making progress. We have more filed and are getting closer to a court date.
2. Donuts. I am sitting here eating my way through six donuts. I know I will suffer all day from this, but they are donuts, they are on my desk, therefore, they are MINE!
3. I finally got rid of the camper, they picked it up and it is outta here.
4. I finally had a regular full weekend visit with my son. Those short visits are hard, especially when they happen more than one at a time.
5. My dad is going to help me with getting a new car and paying for the GAL for my son. I totally need the help financially for this. My car is dying painfully and I cannot afford an atty for my son, but he definitely needs one.

What are you thankful for this week? Take a moment and think about what makes you smile.

1 comment:

Tishia said...

I too have a lot to be thankful for but in light of the recent events going on in my life the biggest thing I'm thankful for this week is that my parents have a HUGE house and are willing to let my son and I move in with them for awhile.