Friday, July 17, 2009

Why my kitties kept me laughing

This week my cats have been pretty funny. They have been getting into everything. When I took the sheets off the bed, they burrowed into them. When I was doing laundry, they jumped into the washer and dryer. I always check them now to make sure there are no cats before I turn them on. But the best one was this:



This was Tiger Crisp hiding out in a box I had saved for putting Christmas gifts in.





Affirmative Sir, I see my target. Count down to pounce...

3 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

That's too cute - looks like Icanhazcheezburger has some competition now!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

That is so funny! Tiger Crisp looks a lot like one of our cats. Sometimes they get into the craziest of places, don't they?

frugalsuz said...

Aww, that's adorable! My cats are crazy about boxes too. Anything that I leave out is fair game to them.