We all spend time talking about what has bothered us and what annoyed us. Today I want to talk about what makes us happy! Tell me what you are thankful for!
Today I am Thankful for:
1. I have a job
2. I have a wonderful family
3. I had a good shopping trip on Saturday and got stocked up on several items
4. My phone calls with my son
5. Dreams- I have them and never give them up
If you have a blog, post what makes you happy or what you are thankful for and link back here. Leave a comment so we know to check out what you have to be thankful for!
Parenting Without My Partner Is Just Easier
1 week ago




3 comments:
I am thankful for my wonderful family!
I am thankful for my wonderful family. And for chocolate. Both at once? Perfection.
@ Scary Mommy, You got that right.
Post a Comment